- Outdoor Fiber Cable
- Stranded Fiber Cable
- Fiber Ribbon Cable
- Central Tube and Loose Tube Ribbon Cable
- Customized Fiber Cable
- Opto-electronic Composite Cable (GDFTA)
- Figure “8” Opto-electronic Composite Cable (GDFJBV–2)
- Indoor Fiber Cable
- Tight Buffered Fiber (JV–1)
- Single-core Indoor Cable (GJFJV-1)
- Fiber To The Home (FTTH) Cable
- Bow Tie Shape Drop Cable (metallic/non-metallic strength member) (GJXV/GJXFH)
As one of the largest privately held Telecommunications Carrier on the West Coast of United States, we focus our core services in cross pacific destinations with emphasis in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. We have extensive interconnections with Carriers locally, Nationally, and Internationally either through legacy interconnections or via VoIP and Next Generation Interconnects.
This effectively let us leverage scale and efficiency in deployment and service assurance. We are also invested in developing independent relationships with carrier around the world to bring to our carrier pool a wide variety of termination options anywhere there is telecommunications services.
- IP Transit
- Directed IP SIM
- Voice Business
- The existing IEPL/IPLC:
- Taiwan – Hong Kong IEPL (FNAL Prime + APG Backup)
- Taiwan – Hong Kong IEPL (EAC Prime + FANL Backup)
- Hong Kong – USA L.A.
- Hong Kong - Philippine (AAG+SJC+TGNIA )
- (2) Local Loop
- Philippine: We have a team that can complete the wiring work within 1 month.
- Hong Kong: Local partners cooperate to perform Local loop wiring work.
- Cambodia: Local partners cooperate to perform Local loop wiring work.
- China: Local partners cooperate to perform Local loop wiring work.
- (1) China IP Transit (BGP/DIA)
- China Telecom CN2/ CT4134
- China Unicom
- China Mobile
- (2) Global IP Transit
- (3) Taiwan (Chunghwa Telecom Hinet)
- (4) China (ChinaNet)
- (5) Hong Kong (HGC)
- (6) Philippine ＆ Cambodia
- IDC service locations we offer are:
- (1) Taiwan Chief LY
- (2) Taiwan eASPNet
- (3) Hong Kong Mega-I , Equinix
- (4) USA LA Quinby
- (6) Philippine
- (7) Cambodia
- (8) Malaysia
Vocom International Telecommunications, Inc., is founded in 1998 with offices in Foster City and Los Angeles, USA. We are a facilities based provider operating under license from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission’s International Bureau. Our partners reach the entire span of the globe from PTT/Tier 1 Carriers to Tier 2 IXC’s and LEC’s. Vocom is completely self-funded and operate a state of the art facility with the latest generation of telecommunications equipment to expedite efficiency and performance of Carrier Routes. In addition, our staff of telecommunications engineers are experienced and well trained in managing all the necessary telecom hardware to ensure the necessary Quality of Service Levels.
Vocom has grown successfully since the beginning and has adapted to the various changes in the telecommunications industry infrastructure and commercial undertakings. We are highly motivated, profitable, and dedicated in maintaining the level of growth we have achieved over the last 9 years by actively seeking new opportunities and creative solutions in partnering with various telecommunications service providers.
With over 10 years of industry experience, we have expanded our Telecommunications Business options and availabilities. We can accommodate a broad range of Carrier Partners' needs from simple IDD Minutes to Complex Network Management and Data Center Solutions.
We believe our Philosophy of treating every partner the same and treating people and relationships equally with balance sheets and bottom lines has been key to our success.
In the United States, our IDD business is the market leader for Asia Termination from Los Angeles, and we are completive in other regions such as Middle East, Europe, and the Americas. In addition, we manage and operate our own Data Centers and offer Bandwidth solutions for other Carriers. We are the fastest growing Bandwidth and Data Center Service Provider in Los Angeles..
In Taiwan, our Bandwidth and Internet Access business is the fastest growing in the Market, especially when it comes to ChinaNet Access. From Taiwan we reach the entire South East Asia region, such as Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand; and extends our footprint to Japan and Korea. We offer competitive product and services with extended Service Level Assurances for the Carriers seeking the best in class Price/Performance.